Sunday, February 17, 2013

Making Changes

I have been absent for a few weeks. A lot has happened.  

I quit smoking over three weeks ago. I had been smoking (mostly) on and off for over 20 years and did it on a lark, because my husband sweetly and softly told me he would prefer I didn't smoke.

I began juicing. I'm not fasting, but I am enjoying some incredible effects.

I lost my gallbladder. I can eat spicy foods and drink coffee again, hallelujah!

I am getting organized for the first time in years. I have filled a brand new file box and created a family chore board.

I registered the eldest child for high school, all honors. I also had the most incredible time doing it with her and will remember it forever.

I am (still) ridiculously happy. If you haven't known me a long time, this might not carry the same weight, but those who do know that this statement is a mother-loving miracle.

I feel like I am on a mission or like somehow, everything is just falling into place some more, settling more deeply into the reality that was there, just under the surface. I am so excited for where we are now and where we are going.


No comments:

Post a Comment